The start and finish lines are located at the Mifflinburg Community Park on North 5th and Thompson Streets, near the community swimming pool.
Event Fees and Schedule
Register online: $25.00
The Kid’s Fun Run is BACK and FREE for 2021!!!
**Race Day – July 3**
Due to COVID changes we will have race day registration and bib pick up for the 5k and kids Fun Run on Saturday, July 3 at the park pavilion between 6:30 am and 8:30 am.
5k 8:00 AM: Race Start Time
Kids fun run race times are as follows:
8:50 am: 5 years old and under
9:05 am: 6-7 years old
9:15 am: 8-9 years old
The 1st and 2nd place male and female in each age group will be recognized.
**No in person Awards Ceremony**
The Mifflinburg Community Pool will be open and free of charge from 9:00 am – 10:00 am to all race participants and their families.
Race Information and COVID protocols:
- Online registration is preferred. There will be day of registration
- Race Day Registrations WILL be available.
- Packet pickup will be the morning of the race from 6:30 – 7:30
- The race start will be done in waves. Waves will be structured based on estimated finish time. You will be asked to provide an estimated finish time when you register.
- Masks will be required when participants cannot safely socially distance with other runners.
- Water will be available (8 ounce sealed bottles) at the finish line ONLY. There will be no water station at the top of the hill on Green Ridge Road.
- There will be no “in person” awards ceremony in the park. Awards will be given to the overall male and overall female winners, only.
- Race results will be posted on-line immediately following the race.
- The Kids Fun Run has been cancelled for 2021 due to a lack of volunteers. We hope to be back in 2022!!
Special Note: we will be following whatever the state and local government safety guidelines are at race time, so any and all of these restrictions are subject to change. Keep checking back for updates as race day approaches.
Pre-registration guarantees a short sleeved shirt. We recommend you order your usual shirt size. Shirts are guaranteed for the first 250 entrants.
Splits at 1 mile mark
Drinks at finish
Ambulance and medical technicians
Information you need to know:
Runners/walkers will NOT be allowed to have pets on the race course, for the safety of the animal.
No cell phone use or texting is allowed while running.
Runners who run with carriages MUST start at the rear of the race and are cautioned as to the safety of other runners.
Ambulance and medical technician support on the race course will ONLY be provided from 8:00am until 8:50am.