The start and finish lines are located at the Mifflinburg Community Park on North 5th and Thompson Streets, near the community swimming pool.
Event Fees and Schedule
Register online: $25.00
**Race Day – July 3**
All runners MUST register ahead of time. NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Packet pick-up will be help July 1 & 2. Watch for an email outlining packet pick up details
8:00 AM: Race Start Time
**No in person Awards Ceremony**
Race Information and COVID protocols:
- All Registrations must be made on-line and in advance.
- Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis. Registration will be limited to 250 runners.
- No Race Day Registrations will be available.
- Packet, Bib and T-shirt pick up will be held July 1 & 2. Watch for an email outlining packet pick up details.
- The race start will be done in waves. Waves will be structured based on estimated finish time. You will be asked to provide an estimated finish time when you register.
- Masks will be required for runners while waiting to start, after they complete the race and whenever they cannot safely socially distance with other runners.
- Water will be available (8 ounce sealed bottles) at the finish line ONLY. There will be no water station at the top of the hill on Green Ridge Road.
- There will be no “in person” awards ceremony in the park. Awards will be given to the overall male and overall female winners, only.
- Race results will be posted on-line immediately following the race.
- The Kids Fun Run has been cancelled for 2021.
- In order to keep crowds to a minimum, and for the safety of runners and volunteers, please no spectators in the park, at the starting line or at the finish line. Any spectators along the race route must wear a mask.
Special Note: we will be following whatever the state and local government safety guidelines are at race time, so any and all of these restrictions are subject to change. Keep checking back for updates as race day approaches.
Pre-registration guarantees a short sleeved shirt. We recommend you order your usual shirt size. Shirts are guaranteed for the first 250 entrants.
Splits at 1 mile mark
Drinks at finish
Ambulance and medical technicians
Information you need to know:
Runners/walkers will NOT be allowed to have pets on the race course, for the safety of the animal.
No cell phone use or texting is allowed while running.
Runners who run with carriages MUST start at the rear of the race and are cautioned as to the safety of other runners.
Ambulance and medical technician support on the race course will ONLY be provided from 8:00am until 8:50am.